Reimbursement claims

Complete and submit a reimbursement to employer claim form to apply for a reimbursement of a portable long service leave payment made directly to a worker under:

It is important to note that we will only reimburse you for the period of service recorded with ACT Leave. For example, if the employee worked for you for 10 years, but has only 7 years recorded with ACT Leave, you will only be reimbursed for those 7 years of service.

ACT Leave makes payments, not the employer

Under the portable schemes legislation, only ACT Leave can make payments under the Long Service Leave (Portable Schemes) Act 2009

Do not make a payment under this Act. We will be unable to reimburse you.

More information

Lodge quarterly returns

Ordinary wages

Was this helpful?

Thanks for your feedback!